Tuesday 25-Wednesday 26 March 2008
Detailed Proposed Itinerary.
Please email for password.
Suggested pre-tour with drinks at Louis' Roeëje Lieuw (Red Lion) also known as Limburgs Biercafe.
Central hotel (recommended) is Hotel Puur.
- Day 1-Maredsous, Chimay and into the Ardennes
- Pick-up Venlo (Netherlands).
- Du Bocq, Maredsous Abbey
- Chimay Trappiste Monastery
- Stenay Castle (France)
- Brasserie de Chateau Fort (France)
- Day 2-Orval and the Ardennes
- Bouillon Castle (from Godrey and the Crusades-no they're not a 50s band)
- Orval Trappiste Monastery (see Matilde's spring....)
- Millevertus or La Rulles
- Day 3-Ardennes
- Battle of the Bulge Museum (La Roche-en-Ardenne)
- Haute Fagnes (highest area in Belgium)
- Drop-off TBC
- All transport within tour
- Leader/driver/beer guide!
- Hotels x 2 nights
- Breakfasts x 2
- 1 x Evening meal
- Orval entrance fee
- A whole lot of fun!