The 10-day »Bohemia and Franconia Special« Beer Tour TM is officially from Friday 11-Sunday 20 April 2008.
The tour actually starts when we pick-up in Venlo, Frankfurt and Nuremberg Airports on Thursday 10 April, this is a 'Training Day' with the night in Josef Schneider's brewery guesthouse on the Altmühltal!
The copyrighted Tour Itinerary for the tour can be found be clicking on Tour Itinerary. (Email for password).
- Regensburg Altstadt on the Danube.
- Discover Damfpbier at Zwiesel Brewery!
- Eck brewery guest house (over-night) and distillery in the Bavarian Forest in Germany.
- The Šumava (Bohemian Forest) area of Czech Republic.
- České Krumlov (UNESCO World Heritage Centre)
- České Budĕjovice/Budweis (over-night)
- Budweis Pivovar/Brewery visit and tour
- Regent, Lipan and Zvikov country breweries of Bohemia (we know where they are!)
- Prague (UNESCO World Heritage Centre)
- Plzeň/Pilsen Pivovar/Brewery visit and tour.
- Zoigl beers, 15 pubs with over-night in Neuhaus-Windischechenach in Oberpfalz, Bavaria.
- Forchheim's 4 breweries, and the beer-cellars of the Kellerwald !
- Fränkische Schweiz and Pottenstein.
- Maisels Steam Brewery Museum, Bayreuth.
- Historic Bamberg (UNESCO World Heritage Centre).
- Bamberg's Smoked Beers and 10 breweries.
- And much much more.......
Dobre Den or Prost!