It is a 9-day tour which includes the Bayerische Wald (Bavarian Forest), a visit to Pilsen in Czech Republic as well as Zoigl Land and of course Franconia.
The tour finishes at the end of the Bierstrasse in Bad Windsheim, cheers!
Thursday 23 July 2009
- Frankfurt airport
- Sternbräu for breakfast!
- Historic Berching and lunch @ Winkler brewery guesthouse
- Burg Randeck (!)
- Overnight @ Josef Schneider' brewery guesthouse (Altmühltal)
- Schneider Weisse brewery tour
- Regensburg UNESCO
- Böbrach scnapps museum
- Overnight @ Eck brewery guesthouse (Bavarian Forest)
- Pzeňský Prazdroj Pivovar otherwise known as Pilsen Brewery Czech Republic
- Windischechenbach & Zoigl night at Binner
- Overnight @ Weissen Schwan, Windischechenbach
Sunday 26 July 2009Monday 27 July 2009
- Levi Strauss.....
- Country brewery crawl
- Lunch @ Kathi-Bräu
- Burg Rabenstein
- Overnight @ Goldene Krone, Pottenstein
- Maisels Brewery Museum
- Will brewery for lunch
- Vierzehnheiligen Monastery
- Overnight @ National, Bamberg
- Bamberg's 10 breweries
- Overnight @ Hotel National, Bamberg
- Lunch at Zum Löwenbräu
- Bierstrasse drive
- Franconian open air museum
- Overnight @ Zum Birnbaum, Bad Windsheim
- Tour ends in Frankfurt!
- Bye bye!