This amazing tour has been put together to mix the Ardennes region of Belgium with the Pays de Meuse region in Lorraine in Northern France, an area most noted for its WW1 Battle of Verdun.
An incredible tour.
Sunday 15-Wednesday 18 June 2008
Frankfurt airport (please contact us for other pick-up points).
Meuse TGV station.
This is just 25km south of Verdun and has links to Paris, Lille and of course the Eurostar.
Please note locations are to be confirmed.
Into the Ardennes, Belgium Beer Night
- Wiltz Beiermusee, (LUX)
- Brasserie d'Achouffe (B)
- Belgium Beer Night
- Beer dinner
- Overnight-La Vieille Forge, Mont (B)
Ardennes, Trappistes & Crusaders
- Mardasson Memorial, Bastogne (B)
- Millevertus Brewery, Toernich (B)
- Orval Abbey, Villers-devant-Orval
- Bouillon Crusader Castle
- Bouillon town
- La Vieille Ardenne (bier-cafe & restaurant)
- Overnight-Bouillon (B)
Castles, Forts, Breweries & Battle Sites!
- Chateau Fort de Sedan, Sedan (F)
- Brasserie de Chateau Fort, Sedan
- Musee de Biere, Stenay
- Brasserie de Chateau Charmois (chateau micro-brewery)
- Vauquois Hill (village wiped off the map in WW1)
- Brasserie de Rarecourt
- Ossuaire de Douaumont (& surrounding WW1 sites)
- Verdun town
- L'Estaminet Microbrasserie, Verdun
- Le Lapin qui Fume-The rabbit who smokes! (bier-cafe)
- Overnight-Verdun (F)
- Meuse TGV station
Only 8 total.
Photos from area.
Something new to me is Ambien. It is taken for insomnia and may affect some of you coming over on long-haul flights.
Do you ever get jet lagged on a long trip and then take ambien to help you sleep? Don't let Ambien addiction happen to you