Included is also a visit to the Pilsner Urquell brewery in the Czech Republic, a good tour and one we have visited twice this year, well worth the trip. We also go to the Bavarian Forest staying in Eck Brewery Guesthouse the night-a unique brewery and guesthouse, Mike normally shows us a around the brewery as well!
Oh, and not to forget an overnight in Zoigl Land!
What do we do?
- Regensburg UNESCO Walkabout & Regensburg‘s Steinbrücke and Old Town
- Visit a Schnapps Museum!
- Schneider Weisse Brewery & Weltenburg Monastery
- Burg Randeck/Zoigl Land
- Pilsen, Czech Republic
- Bavarian Forest/Sleep in Brewery guest houses
- Forchheim's 4 breweries Annafest 2010 & 23 Cellar 'bars'!
- Franconia Country Breweries/Fränkische Schweiz
- Medieval Pottenstein/Meet Franconia‘s female brewer!
- Maisels Steam Brewery Museum Bayreuth
- Weissenhohe and Vierzehnheiligen Monasteries
- Bamberg's Smoked Beers and 10 breweries/Bamberg UNESCO Walkabout
- And much much more.......
More information is on our webiste, Franconia and Bamberg Special.
Pottenstein, July 2009